Monday, February 23, 2009

Testing... Ideas for and Statistics around testing coming soon...

I am a firm believer that you should always be in test mode. Always working on improving your email marketing campaings. I will be posting my thoughts and experiences around testing as well as some industry statistics that should give you some insight on how to test better.

This post is scheduled for March 5th. In the meantime, here is what I would like to hear from you. Tell me what you are struggling with when it comes to testing your email campaigns. Do you not know what to test? Tell me what statistics would help you. What process do you have in place for testing your campaigns?

The more information I get from you guys, the more focused and personal I can make this post. A more polished post means a more brilliant shine for your email campaigns. Generic is out. Relevant and personal is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment